Thursday 19 January 2017

Hello Friend

Hey!

Today was a much needed bean free day! I took some time to myself this morning to catch up on a little sleep and a couple of my favourite TV shows. The beans are finally getting their last 4 back teeth and as much as they have not suffered with pain, it seems the norm for Josh to wake at least once during the night. Only mummy can sit with him until he falls back to sleep and then we get the 6 am wake up call! Overall they are really good, but boy I needed a rest this morning.

Anyway, this afternoon I have been catching up on work and designing and I decided I needed a little break and set to making this card...




I had been perusing Pinterest this week and was inspired by THIS card by Yana Smakula, I loved the ombre stripes and the bold black sentiment. So had ago using my Altenew inks, Mama Elephant die  and paired them with Beautiful Blooms III and a sentiment from Simply Said.




It's also been an age since I joined in with a card challenge, so decided on a 'Hello Friend' card so that I can join in over at AAA Cards HERE. Their current 'Hello' challenge ends on Saturday.




That's all from me tonight, I had better finish up a couple of things before bed. The design team and I will be back in the morning to inspire you with the first Uniko Challenge of 2017 - yay!

Ok, until then, thank you for stopping by :)
Hugs

Supplies:-
Uniko Clear Stamps: Beautiful Blooms III and Simply Said
Inks: Altenew
Card: Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Accessories: Mama Elephant Die, Clarity Stencil Brushes, Wink Of Stella, MISTI & Stampin' Up! Enamel Dots

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the ombre stripes and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card :) love the ombre stripes!!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spent your you-time well! This card is a beauty! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply lovely, Bev. Beautiful CASE of Yana's card. I love that "hello". Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated