Thursday 28 July 2016

WINNER and a card!

Hey!

Apologies for being SO late again announcing the lucky comment WINNER of the July Design Team Blog Hop HERE

The Summer days with my beans have been keeping me busy and tired with little creative mojo. I am pleased to report that the creative mojo is returning and I have been busy posting over HERE this week with a new Stamp Of The Week ;)

Anyway, without further ado, random.org has helped me select a lucky winner...




AND lucky comment no.15 is...

This is such a beautiful set, Beverly! I love your cards....old and new!

Congratulations Kimberly! Please send an email to bev@uniko.co.uk by Thursday August 11th 2016 along with your snail mail address and I will get your prize in the post to you!

How about a card before I go, I have had this one to share for some time now...



I made this shaker card for Daisy, one of the beans' little friends who turned 2 a few weekends ago. Daisy LOVES Peppa Pig, but unfortunately I didn't have any Peppa Pig or pig related stamps, so instead reached for my Sweet Baby clear stamp set and made a shaker card! 




Even though the Sweet Baby clear stamp is is aimed at New Baby cards, the bear is so versatile and can be used for young children too. He is simply coloured with a few Copic markers and fussy cut out.

Ok, that's all from me today, but be sure to pop over HERE for more inspiration ;) Until the next time, thank you for stopping by.


Supplies
Uniko Clear Stamps:- Sweet Baby and Simply Said
Card Stock:- SU! Whisper White and PTI Vintage Cream
Ink:- Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:- SU! Sequins, PTI Limitless Layer Dies, Acetate, Foam Adhesive and Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. I love shakers! Cute card! Congrats to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a darling card this is! And my favorite ... a shaker. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated