Wednesday 17 February 2016

Uniko Challenge #28 Winners

Hey!

I'm am here today to announce the winners of our 'Anything Goes' with optional twist of  LOVE challenge. 

WOW! What a fabulous amount of entries to kick start the Uniko Challenges for 2016, thank you to everyone who played along, the Design Team & I loved seeing your amazing creations and I throughly enjoy stopping by all of your blogs :)

Anyway, firstly we have a randomly selected winner who used Uniko products on their entry and that winner is:



Please contact Bev at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 1st March 2016
to claim your 150 reward points.


Next up is our random winner who twisted with us:


Please contact Bev at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 1st March 2016
to claim your 100 loyalty reward points.



Next we have our winner chosen by the DT:




Congratulations and here is your winners badge:




You have won a £20 eGift Certificate to spend in Uniko store here-please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 1st March 2016.



We would also love to have you join us as our Guest Designer for a future challenge. If you are interested please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk by the 1st March 2016.

Now for our Top 3 chosen by the DT and in entry order: 


Congratulations to you all & here is you Top 3 badge:






You have all won 50 loyalty reward points.
Please contact me at bev@uniko.co.uk
by the 1st March 2016 to claim your prize.


Congratulations to ALL the winners & EVERYONE who joined in on the fun!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! So many beautiful cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and thanks a lot for choosing my card as a top 3! You made my day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I feel so honored to have my card been chosen as the winner among all those amazing entries! Thank you so much! Congrats to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone! happy to one among the top 3, thank you for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone! Happy to win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I haven't seen this! Thank you so much for selecting my card as the random winner of the challenge. Lots of points to save up for lots more goodies! Well done to all the other winners. I'd better go and see what the next challenge is all about! Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated