Saturday 30 January 2016

Uniko Sponsors Crafthazelnut's Christmas Challenge!

Hey!

Apologies for it being so quiet around here this week, it's been a busy one here at Uniko HQ with restocks arriving, new packaging, lovely orders ;) busy mummy duties and lastly a leaky emergency in the house which took up most of my bean free afternoon on Thursday :( 

Anyway, enough chit chat! I'm here today to let you know that Uniko is proudly sponsoring Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge HERE.


This week it's an easy 'Anything Goes' Challenge but don't forget it needs to be Christmas!


As a prize for one lucky winner for joining in on the challenge Uniko is offering an unstuck stamp set of the winners choice from the Uniko website HERE. We have our February Release just around the corner too ;)

As I haven't been very creative this week, I made some time to sit and create. Oh and play with the February Release which has been waiting patiently for me. No spoilers here today I'm afraid, but if you keep an eye out on Instagram and Facebook this weekend you might spot a couple ;)

This is what I came up with for the challenge...




With hardly any creative time this week I had challenge withdrawal symptoms, so when I saw the new CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below, I knew I had to find the 'right' stamps to work with it. 




First I chose the sentiment from Simply Said Christmas, then the 4 step stamp poinsettia and the fern from Jingle Bells.




I started by stamping one of the poinsettias directly onto my card base and then stamped 2 more onto scraps of card to fussy cut out. I stamped the sentiment and then decided on the placement of the fussy cut poinsettias before stamping the ferns. Apart from the gold pearls it's a mail friendly Christmas card to start off 2016's Christmas card stash! 

Ok, that's all from me today, I hope you find some creative time this weekend and I look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery over HERE at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Until the next time, thanks for stopping by today.


4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful Christmas card. I love the poinsettias and the leafy images! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorges! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Thanks for the generous sponsorship for my CHNC challenge 266. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Beverley! I love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated