Thursday 31 December 2015

Thank you So Much

Hey!

Well, some of you have already rang in the New Year & I wish you all a Happy 2016. But first as it is still 2015 here in the UK for a few more hours I wanted to stop by to say THANK YOU for an amazing year here at Uniko HQ!

2015 has been a eventful year and a HUGE learning curve for me as a mum to my twin beans alongside keeping Uniko Ltd going! 

I am thankful for so many things and so many people that if I tried to list them all I would forget someone or something so tonight I have made a card to show my THANKS to you all...




I had a little creative time tonight and decided to play along with the new ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below. 




I also gave my new Heidi Swapp Mini Minc Machine a whirl and added some gold foil to heart from Always & Forever. LOVING this machine and can't wait to make full use of it in 2016! 




Anyway, I thought I would also share 12 of my favourite projects from 2015 and I put together this little collage of them...




Before I go there is a Uniko Design Team member to say THANK YOU and farewell to, Gillian has decided to step down from the Design Team. With becoming a mum this year to her gorgeous little boy, crafting time has become limited. Gillian has been a wonderful inspiration to me and the rest of the Uniko DT and I am sure to all of you wonderful Uniko fans. 

Thank you Gillian you WILL be truly missed. 


THANK YOU to you ALL for an amazing 2015 see you next year!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Beverley! The gold foil is amazing. Lovely collage of cards as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and cute!
    Wishing you and your entire team a very Happy new Year filled with joy, health and crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Bev ... wishing you blessings and joy with your sweet family ... and continued success with Uniko! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU, Bev, for your lovely stamps and fabulous inspiration. Wishing you a wonderful 2016 and looking forward to what Uniko has to offer. Fabulous card, loving the foil. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo striking! Love the gold foil addition! Happy New Year! Thanks for playing along with ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and use of the CQC colors...thanks for joining us! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated