Monday 7 December 2015

Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop WINNER!

Hey & Happy Monday!

I realise I am a day late in announcing the winner for the Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop, my apologies for that. 

Anyway, without further ado, random.org helped me choose the winner from all the lovely comments left along the hop and it chose...




In order of the hop, lucky comment #14 is...

Fabulous selection of cards Bev. I love how you created the fern garland and hung the shaker bauble, an inspired idea. Thanks for joining Fusion x
28th November 2015 at 9:31 pm




Congratulations Sandie! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address  no later than 21st December and I will get your goodies in the mail to you.

I will be back tomorrow with more to share, until then thank you for stopping by today & to everyone who joined in on the hop and left comments along the way, they were all truly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated