Thursday 1 October 2015

More THANKS!

Hey!

What do you do when you have an unexpected 30 minutes to yourself during daylight hours? Me...? Well, I literally whizzed round the house with the vacuum and then snuck in the studio to make a super quick CAS card! 

This is what I came up with...




Light was just beginning to fade as I took my photos, I really must sort some space for my light tent (added to the long list of 'to do's). 

Anyway, I spotted a few new challenges and couldn't wait to play along! First up is the CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below. 




Next, I need a colour combo. So without spending too much of my limited valuable creating time I turned to the new ColourQ challenge colours seen HERE and below, a lovely Autumn mix :)




I started out by curving the large THANKS sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #6 and stamping it in Red Magic VersaMagic ink. I then used 3 stamps from Natures Treasures II & used the other 3 SU! ink colours in the inspiration photo. 

I decided after mounting the stamped panel onto my Riding Hood Red card base that it needed a little something...GLITTER! 




One final challenge this card fits into is the new TIME OUT Challenge, which is an inspired by words challenge HERE and the sentence...


 'Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile'


That's all I had time to make, 30 minutes certainly goes quick when you're on the clock! Don't forget there is still time to join in on the Uniko Challenge HERE too ;) Fingers crossed I will be back tomorrow with more to share :) Until then, thank you for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. 30 minuts are nothing...:( but you make always very sweet and beautiful cards in no time! :) The glitter looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card! Love all that sparkle in the word! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you can do a lot in 30 mins and this is a joy of a card. Love the added sparkle. So good to see you joining us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card...and in 30 mins!!....and the vacuuming!! ....one very talented super mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deliciously shimmery sentiment, Bev ... fabulous with those tumbling autumnal leaves! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS Autumn card - a perfect take on the sketch and I love the fun of the glittery sentiment! So glad you found a few minutes to take some Time Out and play along! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too pretty. Thanks for joining in at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sparkle you added to the sentiment Bev ! Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Bev! Love all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated