Monday 27 July 2015

Let it SNOW...in July!

Hey!

It's a super rainy Monday here at Uniko HQ. So I am spending the beans nap time getting a little creative in the studio! It certainly adds a little cheer to my day :)

I decided to play along with the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge HERE and seen below and created another Christmas card.




With a few clear stamp restocks expected tomorrow HERE in store, but are also available for pre order now, I decided to reach for my Stunning Snowflakes and BIG & BOLD - Snow stamp sets to create my card. I combined them with the SU! Little Letter dies which I have had in my stash for a while but not used - Oops! 




Let it SNOW in July, well it feels pretty Autumn like here today and I actually turned the heating on for an hour, so if it did snow it wouldn't shock me! Haha! 




There is still time to use the 10% discount code SUMMER10 which expires at midnight tonight. Be sure to take advantage of this little offer :) All our offers, re stocks and more are always announced via our newsletters, sign up HERE at the bottom of the website.

Ok, that's all from me today, but I will be back later in the week with more to share. Until then thank you for stopping by today :)


17 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Bev. So soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique, it creates such impact and your colour choices are just my favourite for Christmas cards! Simply stunning.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft and subtle but still so effective!
    Love this take on the sketch Beverley... thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad those jumping beans settled down long enough for you to get your craft on, Beverly! Your "let it snow" card is sensational and so perfect for the challenge! It's a winner to me!

    You should fly over here right now. We are expecting around 104-106F here for a couple of day, so I will be limp and WISHING for snow, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crisp, frosty and fabulous, Bev ... love those softly falling snowflakes, framing the sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and sweet card with this technique and love so much the colours! The white big word is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the colours, the snowflakes, the masking technique. You always inspire me Bev. And I've had my heating on too, just for a quick blast - got to get the washing dry somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic take on this sketch!! Love this technique and your beautiful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Bev-I have used this sketch and your snowflakes stamps for a future Ink DT, but glad it is not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I LOVE what you have done, WOW what a super, stunning card, am going to have to see if I can do one like yours! I also smile when you refer to your twins as 'beans', so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the masking x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card Beverley and I love the way the pretty turquoise snowflakes make the word sentiment stand out in relief. Love the little stars too. Thank you for your lovely comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so pretty Bev and I love the soft colours:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. love your pattern of stamping and the soft turquoise color.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful! Great masking technique, and I love the gorgeous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated