Saturday 1 March 2014

The Saturday Show!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

It's been AGES since I last did The Saturday Show, in fact the last one was in December - oops! How time flies!

Let's get to it...




I'm starting off with a few Uniko Studio Design Team projects, as with a bunch of the team not getting their release goodies in time (bad me) you might not have seen them. These first few are by Stacey. On the first card above Stacey has used Background Builders: Squared & the Best Wishes sentiment from A Gift For you.

And how about this for packing some 'POW' using the new Explosion! set...




I just love the bright & cheery colour combo Stacey has used. Such a FABulous layertastic card. Next we have Uniko Studio Design Team member Amber...




The card says it all really - Awesome! Here Amber has used Background Builders: Squared with All Occasion Sentiments #2. This next card from Amber combines A Gift For You with some fab patterned paper, I love all the polka dots and the colours are so fun.





And I just had to share this card from Nicki using Explosion! and Background Builders: Squared, a fabulous masculine card...



Ok, now onto some FABulous Uniko Studio customer creations...




First up are two floral beauties by Anita from Neet & Crafty. I *love* how the cluster of flowers from Flower Power #2 'pop' against the grey stripes - perfect. Next Anita has used Flower Power #3 to create this stunning wedding card...




Loving the colour combo on this card & how the flower fits perfectly into the die cut heart. Be sure to stop on by Anita's blog HERE for more wonderful creative inspiration.

Next we have a creation by Sarah at Sazzle Dazzle Crafts...




On this first card Sarah has used A Gift For You, I'm loving the colour combo of this card, the bold pink paired with grey = yummy! The vellum sentiment strip works perfectly too. Be sure to stop on by Sarah's blog HERE for more awesome inspiration. 

This next card by Felicity shows perfectly how versatile Uniko Studio products can be...




How fun is this? Can you tell which stamp set Felicity has used? It's Jolly Christmas and Felicity has been a genius and turned him into a Jolly Leprechaun! This next card is also by Felicity and uses the recently released Background Builders: Squared...




*love* the colours on this card & a perfect masculine thinking of you card. You can find Felicity's creations HERE on Splitcoast Stampers, be sure to stop on by for lots of lovely inspiration.

Lastly today I have a creation to share by Laura at LE - Designs...




On this striking beauty Laura has used Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum & matching dies. I *love* the bright & bold colour combination and how Laura has used the and layered the dies - FAB! Be sure to stop on by Laura's blog HERE for more exquisite creations.

I hope you've enjoyed The Saturday Show today, I sure have, I *love* seeing what all you lovely  & much appreciated customers create using Uniko Studio products :) I don't always know where you all are in blog land so send me an email to direct me there! Or if you don't have a blog you are more than welcome to email me photos to beverley@unikostudio.com

Ok, that's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley
    Thanks so much for showcasing my cards - just love your stamps ! Have a great day in York
    :-) Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such beautiful cards and so much inspiration! Great to see! Have a creative weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks for showcasing my card Beverley amongst such an array of excellent creations. Well done all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Saturday show is so thoughtful and heart-warming; it's wonderful and inspiring to see your products used so beautifully and with such love! Each one: gorgeous! We woke up to -40C today, which means crafting inside all day. Looking forward to playing with some of my Uniko beauties (fingers crossed my latest order will arrive this week) for sure! Hope your day is fabulous; as fabulous as you've made mine. Oh yes: I LOVE my Flower Power sets - a set of mini notecards with envelopes here: http://justmeclm.blogspot.ca/2014/02/flower-notecardsmuse-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - these creations are all so stunning. The Uniko Studio community has been busy and that makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these are all fantastic and so inspirational and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Wow, thank you SO much for featuring me!!!! Today must be my lucky day- was also given an honourable mention at Case this Sketch. I am beaming from ear to ear!!! I adore my stamps from Uniko Studio and they really are the starting point for all of our creativity! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab collection of cards and plenty of inspiration for my new stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated