Saturday 22 February 2014

Congratulations...you made a card!

Hey & Happy Weekend!

I am finally back, it seems like forever since I blogged and sat down to make a card. We've been hit by this horrible head cold going around this week and I wasn't up to much at all. Today, I am feeling much better and now that I have caught up on a few things and the house doesn't look like a bomb site, I've taken some time for 'me' and made a few cards here in the studio.

Ok, so onto the card (apologies for the poor quality photos, one of my light tent bulbs has given up the ghost)...




I decided to make an all occasion Congratulations card. We made one similar in the class at The Paperlane last month (details HERE on the class for March). I changed the colours up a bit and decided to add faux sequin detail stamped in Raspberry Fizz and glittered. 




The sequin stamps are from this months release set A Gift For You, which has been surprisingly popular and there are only a few left in store!! I gave the stamped panel a little lift by adhering it to the base card using foam adhesive. 

Super quick & CAS to try and kick start my mojo after so long! It's lovely to see some entries into the current Uniko Studio Challenge HERE, I'm going to visit a few blogs and leaves some comments now as I've been bad at that too!! 

I hope you are all well & having a lovely weekend, I will be back tomorrow with more to share, until then THANK YOU for stopping by today :)


Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, PTI Hawaiian Shores & Raspberry Fizz
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter & Foam Adhesive.

7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel much better soon Beverley - wonderful card as always and your colour schemes are always so bright and cheerful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS design Bev and the faux sequins are such a cool idea, looking forward to using my new ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Bev. Such a great colour combination. Those sparkly sequins are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of glitter and beautiful colors, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    Lovely card and wonderful colours~.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, Bev ... lovely colours! Happy to hear you're feeling good again! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigghhh...another beautiful card, Bev; the soft colours, the sparkly stamped sequins and, of course, the pretty butterflies are such an eye-catching combination! Glad to hear you're feeling better...
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated