Friday 12 July 2013

A little Friday Floral...

Happy Friday Everyone!

Did you enjoy the Design Team Blog Hop yesterday? I sure did :) If you missed it you can catch up on all the inspiration HERE and you still have time to comment too to be in the chance of winning the set featured.

I had a little inky time this afternoon to create this card...




I started out by using the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card and the current Color Throwdown colours seen HERE and below. 






I just loved using the solid flower from Flower Power #1 on THIS card which uses the same ghost stamping technique and had to have another go at it! It really is good fun :)




That's all I have to share today, it's too nice to be stuck in the studio but too hot to sit out so I'm alternating both! I'm also anxious and excited about my trip to York tomorrow for my first wedding dress fitting - I just hope it fits!

I will be back tomorrow with a scheduled 'The Saturday Show' post, so be sure to pop on by and have a look to see how Uniko Studio customers are using their goodies! 

Thanks for stopping by today

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Crumb Cake
Ink: SU! Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron & Soft Suede. PTI Fresh Snow

7 comments:

  1. ooooh beautiful card Beverley and perfect for the sketch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the look of white ink on kraft card stock. And the colors you chose are so bright and pretty together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your background using these colors is absolutely amazing! Love it! Thanks for playing along and helping us celebrate at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love this technique, need to get some white ink so l can have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have sworn that was a DSP (and I would want some of it!!). Wow, wow, wow! Love this! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous :) u have made the perfect use of challenge colors

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated