Friday 10 May 2013

Sequins & Butterflies

Hey!

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you've all had a good week so far & are looking forward to the weekend :) It's been a busy but good week here in the studio with lots of lovely things going on. One of the things I've been up to this week, is creating some Uniko Studio product card kits to sell at The Paperlane where I do my demonstrations and classes. The card I have to share with you today is from one of the card kits I've put together using the BRIGHT Butterflies Designer Dies...




I've fallen in LOVE with the sequin trend and so had to use them & pairing them with a pink & silver die cut butterfly is a lovely sparkly result! It was a time consuming process threading & wrapping the sequins around the cream panel but quite relaxing too. The butterfly is adhered to the panel using foam adhesive to lift it off the sequins.




This card is SO sparkly in real life & you can see some of the sparkle in the photo above. I'm at The Paperlane tomorrow doing a demonstration in the morning 10am - 2pm and there are still a couple of places left in the class from 2pm - 5pm. I'd LOVE to see you of your in the area :)

Be sure to stop by the blog here tomorrow too as the Design Team & I have a 'Revisited' Blog Hop planned with a challenge & of course a PRIZE!! 

The SALE & FREE Worldwide Shipping in the shop ends tomorrow too, so be sure to take full advantage while you can!! 

That's all from me today, I hope you all have a lovely day & thanks for stopping by.
Supplies
Card Stock: White Card Base from stash. PTI Vintage Cream
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies, Embroidery Floss & Sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated