Thursday 21 March 2013

Lots of HAPPY

Hey!

Not only does my card have LOTS of happy but this week has been quite a happy one here in the studio! It's officially Spring here in the UK and the sun came out for a short while yesterday lets just hope more is on its way!

So I have a HAPPY card to share with you today...




It has a wonderful mix of doilies, ribbon and a lovely felt butterfly and lots of happy as you can see! Here's a little close up of the detail...




I'm out of the studio later today as I am doing a little talk to some students at the college I graduated from. I'm going to hopefully inspire them with all that I've been up to since graduating! 

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Kraft
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time, FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies: BRIGHT Butterflies. PTI Ribbon, Button & Felt. Fiskars Border Punch, Black Spica Pen & Foam Adhesive.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the little peek of doily. Your die cut butterfly in peach on Kraft card is great! Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev & I think it's wonderful that you're doing a talk with the students - will give them something to aspire to :) Hope you have ordered plenty of dies (& have plenty of those butterfly stamps left in stock) - because they are going to FLY out!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated