Thursday 22 November 2012

November 2012 Release Sneak Peek Day 4


Hey All!

I'm so glad you have stopped by the blog today as I have a few more Sneaky Peeks to share with you of what's in store for the November release on Saturday 24th. I'm SO happy that you are as excited as me about the up coming release & new products.

All the peeks today have a Wintery theme! Here's sneak peek 9...




This peek is of another digital stamp set, dedicated to my LOVE of snowflakes! How about some soft wintery paper collections to use on your Christmas & Winter projects? This next peek is of 3 digital downloadable paper collections...




And because I love snowflakes SO much I had to create a die cut collection...




That's all the peeks for today, be sure to stop on by tomorrow for the last of the peeks before the BIG reveal on Saturday! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated