Monday 10 September 2012

September 2012 Sneak Peek 1

Hey!

Happy Monday! Well, I'm probably soaking up the much needed sun on my vacation, but instead of leaving you high and dry while I'm away I scheduled a few posts to show you the September 2012 Sneak Peeks! 

Today I have this peek to show you...




This first peek is of a new clear photoploymer stamp set that has SO much packed into one little set that be an excellent addition to your stamping collection! With it being a smaller stamp set it is also a cheaper set coming in at £9.95! It still comes packaged in the DVD type cases like all Uniko Studio products!

To see the full reveal of this set be sure to put Saturday 15th September on your blog MUST VISIT list! I'll be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated