Monday 19 March 2012

Where did the TIME go?!

How did Monday happen?!

Yesterday was Mothers Day here in the UK & so we spent the day with my MIL to be like we normally do on a Sunday. Sunday's are a family day for us to spend time & catch up, relax, eat & watch a movie! So, with doing that we didn't get much else done! As to say I didn't get the faffy bits for the website done that I need to do before the 'Apple & Web Professional' can finish the updated site - sorry!! 

Anyway, those things are on #1 on my list today! Before we start the working week lets take a look at a couple more cards using the Time Papers ...




This first card uses some colourful cog patterned paper. The cogs on this paper are quite a bit larger than the stamp cog size which provides more mix & match opportunities. I used the clock face & sentiment from Extra Time for this card & kept it all super simple seeing as the patterned paper has a lot going on!!




This second card uses another all over pattern paper from the Time collection which has slightly smaller pocket watches layered one on top of the other. I have used one of my fall to sketches that I often use when using patterned paper. I used some retired SU! Sage Shadow CS & Ink on this card, an old favourite of mine! 

So there you have a few more peeks at the papers soon to be available in the Uniko Studio Website Shop!! I best get on with my to do list as I don't want to keep you all waiting to long to get your hands on purchasing the digital download!! I'll be back tomorrow where I will have a couple more projects & show you a full reveal of the Time paper collection!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun looking cards! The papers look fabulous! You are on a roll! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful CAS cards .
    INSPIRATIONAL !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated