Friday 30 March 2012

Just like buses ...

Happy Friday & HAPPY Weekend!

Did you think I'd left you hanging for today? I got a bit behind schedule & rustled up some cards to share this evening in the Studio!

And look ...








Just like buses along come 3 cards! This trio of cards only took about 20 mins to construct! Apart from the base card & bakers twine all the patterned paper & coloured CS is left overs from other projects. 

The patterned paper is from the Uniko Studio Digital Time Collection available for purchase from the website HERE. I used sentiments from both Time & Extra Time. 

Such a simple LO but effective & good for using up those scraps of patterned paper! This project fits in perfectly with a challenge over on Moxie Fab World HERE to use scraps on your projects. 

So, I finished reading The Hunger Games in record time for me reading a book! Seriously I could NOT put it down AND I've started the 2nd book! I want to see the film now so it's on the list for Orange Wednesdays next week! Talking of Orange I have a bright & cheery card using that colour to share with you all tomorrow! 

Until then ... thanks for stopping by today & for all the comments that you leave. I read every single one & feel so blessed that people enjoy stopping by my little part of blogland. 

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley - just found your blog - it's fab! I adore the time stamps and papers - wish I'd found you before I moved to the States!! Love these CAS cards - just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Deborah has found you too....what fun! Love all three cards Beverley and can only keep shouting out how great it is to have fabulous digi paper living on the computer ready for those cards we have to make in a hurry!
    Enjoy your week end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beverley! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated